PHP Support Tickets |
Crafty Syntax Live Help |
Invision Power Board |
PHPOpenChat is a high performance php-based chat server software. The first version has been developed for a live-chat-subproject of the main german education portal (DBS) called "SchulWeb". The PHPOpenChat have had to manage alot of users, around 100-150 concurrent chatters, the most behind firewalls and in front of old computers.
PHPOpenChat lets you add a fully functional live chat system to your Web site. Use it for customer support or just to chat with others on the Web.
you can have a community with a crossfire of languages,
but all members can get her interface in her native tongue.
unlimited number of channels
each chatter gets his own private channel automatically and has the posibility to invite someone.
You can turn each channel to a moderated one. In this case,
- each line must be enabled by the moderator to be readable by
the normal chatters and by a special guest, if there is one.
- lines from the special guest or the moderator are directly readable.
password protected channels
you can set a password for each channel.
maximum number of chatters
you can limit the number of users for each channel to a desired value.
- operators of chat. this chatters can kick and ban users.
- VIPs (in moderated channels)
- moderators (in moderated channels)
chat in a separate window
users can chat with each other within a separate window beneath the standard chat interface.
- chat mail
new line alerts per sound or message
each chatter can configure the chat so that he gets an sound or message if there is a new line posted to him.
each chatter can change the design.
- IRC-style commands
- /locate nickname to find a chatter
- /nickname to speak to a chatter
- /me is replaced by your own nick
- /msg nickname to whisper to a chatter
- /join channel name to change the channel
- /help to get help
URLs, email addresses, and links are automatically transformed to a link in the text frame
possibility to ignore chatters
No flickering and no permanently refreshing text.
switchable smooth autoscrolling